Friday 29 July 2016

I know this place!

I know this place and I still love this place. Sometimes I miss the scenery and the quiet patchwork of the green countryside, the endless world behind the far away hills. I am visiting the town where I used to live 6 years in the Southern Germany. It is familiar, it is cosy and definitely a warm feeling to see the important places and the friends. After two days I could speak out my mind again with the german language and it felt I had never been away. Even the people, the familiar faces on the streets are asking did we move back. No, just visiting and enjoying the best parts of this very old town. And I know I do not want to come back to stay! It was the most important period of my life so far, teaching me a lot about myself and about my real needs and ambitions, facing the hidden parts of me. It was also a painful and vulnerable time, HAPPY, time of insecurity, but in the end I felt stronger than ever. We made the decision to go, even it was a difficult one and it turned out to be the turning point and the world was open again to discover. I felt free again. I left the hills behind me and the valley between was not my home anymore. It will always be part of me and I will be regularly coming here and I will see the same living picture book all over again. Being not part of this fairy tale anymore, jumped away from the pages and looking at the letters and the sentences and seeing everything differently. 

The view from the top of the Einkorn, the highest point in Schwäbisch Hall

Looking at the horizon gave me the feeling of freedom in Germany and now in Holland the beach has the same effect. Maybe I will be always looking for something, trying maybe to reach my roots. I have been growing some new connections, some new roots. The place can change, but the memory is collecting the details and the important people will be part of your life everywhere. They will not forget you and I will not forget them. 








It is wonderful, I am appreciating every moment here and I have still many spots to visit. I will be taking some pictures and collecting new moments and memories. 

I wish a great weekend to everybody, to you and to myself!