Saturday 16 July 2016

Neighbourhood Camping

Another Summer weekend and a lot of outdoor activities. I visited shortly yesterday the neighbourhood Camping at the Rembrandt park. It is a great idea to organise Camping in the City and this park is peaceful and optimal place for the families to gather together and share the Camping experience with the children. And it is not just for the families, but mostly I saw parents with the children there. I will join this next year, because it looked so fun and I have a tent lying useless at the attic. 

I will be going to another Camping place near the beach today and will enjoy the sea breeze. I just wanted to wish you a nice weekend and post a few photos I took yesterday from the City Camping. It was early and the area was not totally crowded yet, but I am sure by now it is already full of tents and people enjoying their camping breakfast!

Happy Weekend!