Friday 14 October 2016

Painted by Autumn

The same park can look so different depending on the day or the Season. I was walking yesterday with my Camera and wanted to capture the colours and the soft light from a cloudy, windy day. The green life was calm under the trees and by the water. I was very much surprised how wonderful tones I found. Only a few yellow autumn leaves here and there. The most impressed I was of the blue and grey tones combined with some "still green" leaves. How beautifully all the living forms were mirroring from the surface of the water, admiring themselves. The branches of the trees were reaching under the water, like bathing and greetings some life, that I could not see through the water. The autumn seems to decorate every spot now. The asphalt is getting slippery and the treasures of Nature are  there to be seen and collected...before it will be cleaned or slowly loosing the colours and getting invisible brown.








This morning I went jogging and made an extra round at the park after that. I wanted to collect something with me, have something to take home...autumn on my table. I found some nice leaves and thought we have to come back with the children to do some more investigation on the ground level. We can do some decoration at home and the best materials are often free - like the pretty Autumn collection outside. 

Here is some of the treasures I was taking home! Leaves for me and leaves for you for this weekend !! The FEEL GOOD world is there for us, ready to help us to see things in a more healthy scale and what is important in life. 




I have to tell in the end something. The life is sometimes surprising in a nice way. Like yesterday, when I was having my walk. A mother that I know from the school of my children came across at the park. We stopped and had a very nice talk over the Nature and how it helps us to see the beauty in life and how we are part of it. You do not have necessarily this sort of talks at the school yard when picking up the kids. This showed me again how the nature can help us to open up and be more present in a moment and show more the soft side in us. It seem sometimes that the nature is taking the facades down and we do not have to pretend anything or try to be something. It is sad, that for some people because of the poorness or conditions they are living, this connection and healing side of the Nature can be unreachable or even impossible to have. But for many people it is also a choice, which they might have forgotten in the middle of the busy life or something that they never learned. I am happy that I was taken to the walks in the woods as a child. That's how I learned a fundamental way to relax and how to let go off the stress and let your mind be free even for a moment. It is a good choice to add more walks and Nature moments in our life. 

-Erja