Tuesday 1 November 2016

Whispers of wisdom

I want to make an important journey. A journey to my mind. I know I have some acute issues at the moment I have to deal with. I guess we all have every now and then. The nature helps me to empty my mind from the unnecessary sidetracks, but the main track I have to find out myself. This is also seasonal, I feel every autumn a need to focus a little bit how I am and how I relate to the world and people around me. I know there are some rocks on the way, but I have to do this trip. I have been avoiding it too long. I accept I need other people too to face myself and I will be happy to find and hear some wise words and experiences from others. I popped into some wise thoughts during the morning hours and my visit to the book shop. Like...


"As a sensitive person, I can easily get stucked in feelings and start to feel sorry for myself...but sometimes feelings are just part of life and you need to get used to and get over."


"Sometimes happiness really is a choice."




"The difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude."




I found this book this morning from the book shop and maybe learn how to whisper to my mind. After finding the book I started to smile and trust I can change something if I want to. If I can develop every year a little bit, I can be a decent person one day :-).Normally spoken I am positive, but there are some triggers that are easily shaking this positive side. We have to take care of ourselves and the other people in our lives. Seeing, reading, being good, trying a new tactic and listening can open another chapter in our life and in our mind.