Monday 25 April 2016

And in the end the rain was gone

Last days I have been afraid of even opening this blog. Why? Because I felt quilty not writing something here. That is so silly, writing here should give me the feeling of freedom and joy. I love posting something, but I would then like to give a little bit more than I can at the moment...and just something is not enough. Some days can be a struggle and the ongoing cold and rain doesn't help.



Sometimes other people think that I am always positive and I don't worry about things too much, but the truth is quite opposite. Just trying to be positive and trying to get over the problems, there are different ways to handle things. My way is that I don't want to focus on negativity or feel hopeless. I trust in life and I want to go on, even if the road is rocky sometimes. We have to accept that in many days we can't be the ideal picture of ourselves, but those good days coming are diamonds. And who wants to be ideal, sometimes is good to have few bad days and my goal is not to be perfect. That is the reason I collected my courage and told you this. I know tomorrow will be better and I am already preparing myself for it. 



So the black and rain can go, I prepared already the breakfast Chia-pudding, which I have never tried before. Trying new things and letting the weight of the low pressure fade away. We are going to the countryside tomorrow and I will take my camera with me of course. 

 There is light in the end of the Tunnel.

 There is something fresh and green! The Rain, you make everything more beautiful in the end, but not without the Sun. The raindance is not needed anymore, your work is done!