Wednesday 20 April 2016

Moments of peace


Finally I had time to go for a jog today, run away my sudden "spring tiredness" and collect some inspiration from the Nature. I took my mobile telephone with me and stopped to take few pictures from my round at the park. Usually I don't like any interruptions when I am concentrating on my rhythm and breathing while running. I had to compensate a little bit my small photo stops by making my jog a bit longer than usual. My week has been busy and this morning outdoors gave me a lot of joy: I liked the peace, sounds, smells and the views. No walls, no roof, no computer and it would have been even better without a telephone, but I wanted to say "Hi" to you! I also wanted to underline this precious & beautiful morning for me by taking a few photos, making a stronger memory track! Stopping and admiring the light and the colors, multitasking and being happy!