Thursday 31 December 2015

Oud en Nieuw - Old and New

I wish you a Happy New Year! I did not have any time to write lately, but tomorrow the first empty paper of the year 2016 will be waiting for us. There will be time to write again and see everything in a new light. Days will be getting longer and brighter. The outdoor living will be blooming again sooner as we think. This is a funny winter, I already see some little flowers at the park...the winter really never seems to come. I would like to see some snow, but for that I would have to travel back to North Europe to my hoods or to the Alps.

Our dinner has been in the oven for hours and I can hear the fireworks at the park already. It is hardly 5pm and it sounds like midnight. Our quests for this evening are here. Time to have some fun and say goodbye to this year. 

Once more Happy and Healthy new year 2016!





Starting the eve with little salty snacks and some wine...and as usual playing games with our friends.


Toast for this year and thank you for reading my blog!