Sunday 24 January 2016

Soft Sunday

I had the best and sweetest company on sunday. I was walking at the park with my daughter and I let her take some photos out there. It was a good motivator, because she was complaining that she did not want to walk  anymore. I saw from her face, that she was really enjoying taking the photos and hearing the sound of the Camera everytime she pushed the button. I was patiently waiting for her...she stopped every two meters to take a photo. She was fascinated about the small details on our way and in the end said, that she wants her own Camera! 



She made a photo of her shoes
...and she memorised the bench

She went to bushes to have a closer look at the plants.
The weather was soft and quiet today. There was no breeze of wind in a misty landscape. It felt almost like being in a turkish Sauna without the heat. It was moist, but not rainy. The air felt like a finest beauty treatment on my skin, like a body lotion. The dutch winter can be mild and mysterious.(When it is not raining all the time). It looks like a very thin, soft material covering the view and giving some protection. The hard winter is somewhere else. I read about the snow, freezing cold and storms from the news every day. 




It was a good, slow and spontaneous sunday. I spent some special time with a special person and we had many good moments. It is funny when you think it afterwards, it is a long list of small things we did today together. I hope she will remember later some of those things. I think we gave a lot of inspiration to each other and I hope we will have many days like this now, in the near future and later in our lives.




The last two photos are from my walk alone. The big advertisement of Cola just above the sport Club. I guess they are making some sort of renovation in the building and this picture is hiding the mess. In the evening light it looked good and I love the colours and how the whole absurd beauty made a beautiful reflections on the surface of the canal. Soft end for a soft Sunday.