Friday 8 January 2016

Sunset by the footballfield


It was nice to have a clear day for a change. The sky was open and the Sun was going down when I was walking to football training with my son. If you live in the city with the children, the outdoor hobbies are playing an important role of burning energy, meeting new friends and learning some healthy, sporty habits. And it is sometimes nice for me to be there too and look at the kids...they are so enthusiastic. 



I of course had my Camera with me and got excited about this winter sunset. Walking around and taking photos kept me warm and the sport field with it's surroundings was actually quite an inspiring spot to see the Nature too....and a little bit of football:).







After an hour photo session and a coffee at the club house the evening was getting dark. The next group of boys came to play on the bright green grass. The last clicks on our way back. Beauty of the normal basic life and routines after a long holiday. We are fit for the weekend!


The Olympic Stadion