Tuesday 24 May 2016

Green protection



I had many walks in the parks during the last few days and found some calmness, protection and energy from the trees and the new growth of flowers and other living things. I have something I have to process in my mind at the moment and walking outside gives always some new directions to my thoughts. I found it at the moment very inspiring to see the landscape and the small, natural details in the grass level and up in the trees. I will introduce here the collection of these moments and some of them I found like paintings. Maybe the lack of my technical concentration sometimes produces something more poetic than if I would try too hard to be a good cameraman :-). We start with the green and end this meeting with some picture poetry.


Rembrandtpark









Vondelpark









Camera paintings







Wishing you a lovely week!