Wednesday 15 June 2016

A Green Window



I have always wanted to see something green from my window. When I was a student I lived in an apartment on a very busy street and only thing I could see outside was asphalt and a long line of high houses. I have been more lucky with other places that I have lived in. I just love to see some trees every morning when I wake up. The natural view is so much more inspiring and calming to see. I can follow the birds, I can see the leaves moving and enjoy the changing Seasons. When I go for my walks, I love to take some pictures and many of them stay just in my private collection. The photo is a sort of window to me. I think the need to be surrounded with a living environment is so deep in us, that we need to go to the woods or have a walk at the park or just see the beautiful pictures. In the scale of the history of Human being, the time that we live now, this sort of "modern life", is so short. I think we can't ignore our biological and genetic history. We used to live totally in the woods and were not the first ones on the food chain. Just the invention how to use the fire gave us the more dominating position among other living species. With this I just want to say we have to stay in contact with the nature, it is crucial to our well being.




Even if you would forget it or even if you are too busy or the nature seems to be too far from where you live...just try to find that time and go out! Actually I am going to do that now and have this time no special plan where to go. I will just go and let my feet guide me this time! 







With this green attack:-)) I wish you a wonderful day!!