Wednesday 24 August 2016

Collecting signs

I am curious, listening and watching. Shall I step to the other side and break the silence with my steps. 


Do I just jump over the fence, I do not have keys to this gate. No one can see me, I am alone. Only the small frogs hurrying away between the grass and the small bugs hiding me, the only giant in this field. Am I disturbing the daily peace here? Dear friends, I am just visiting and enjoying your green neighbourhood.



I am having a break in the shadows and looking at the house. What a nice location, surrounded by the old trees and this open view. I can see myself sitting in the garden and drinking my early morning coffee or late evening wine.


And what comes next?

The light is guiding me, showing me the details and I try to read the signs. Where should I be going? I do not know, but I relax and let my eyes and feet follow the writing of the wind, the shadows and the lonely leaves on the ground. I am composing this walk together with the elements I see, smell, feel and hear. Difficult to remember afterwards, where was I and what did I do? I took the photos for you and for me...to remember! 









A new day and a new walk, where ever it is. We are here now!