Monday 14 March 2016

Looking at the sky tonight

I was waiting for the bus and I saw this sky with the beautiful shades of sunset. It made me stop, even the bus was too late. I had a moment to wonder and see the moon far away. This gave my mind some space and I realised I needed to slow down again.


My mental motor has been burning too fast last days. I have been too focused on taking Photos and watching them. Sometimes you have to stop for a while and do something totally different, even for a couple of hours. I am happy that I have been following my passion and listening myself lately. There was a time that I pushed my real "me" aside, because I was afraid of something. After trying all the wrong directions I am back at that clear point...the point that I always knew was there. I am not afraid anymore to do the things that I love. I feel so free and happy when I look around and notice things: beautiful, interesting, big scale, small, combinations of textures and colours...many ways to express myself with my vision of reality and creating my reality of the moments that I see and feel! My eyes are my strongest instrument and I want to take care of myself. 


Lately it was difficult for me to write about the Nature and make a story of my daily walks. This is just because I have been so busy making many black& white photos. It doesn't mean that my thoughts are very black at the moment, but it is just a period of doing something else. I have always had these periods of studying  different things or even liking the totally different palette of colours for a while. Now it is more dark! Luckily the green grass, spring flowers and some nice outdoor rounds have helped me to find my balance and giving me the break that I need. 



"Turn off the machine before you open the door" it says on the yellow sticker on the picture above. Super-silent machine is not disturbing, but if you open the door it might get dangerous. There must be some hidden pressure behind the calm surface. 

Sometimes the mind is working so hard that the reality might get blurry. Then slowing down and letting go for a moment is needed for clearing the thought and finding the priorities again. My wake-up call was the super-silent bus stop today. It just reminded me again to spread my interests in a little bit more balanced way. I give you the moment of silence by showing a few peaceful pictures from the last few days. I am slowing down my motors, going to sleep soon and opening my door for some sweet dreams!