Thursday 1 October 2015

My personal beach


I already thought to get prepared for the winter and pack my pillows   and move our grill to less windy spot at the terrace, but the indian summer is here. This means nice plans for the weekend. Maybe even driving to the beach.


 
In the Nederlands there are so nice Beach pavilions by the sea. Every one of them have their own personal, mostly relaxed and cool style. You can listen to some music and enjoy your drinks and meal with a view...it's like a mini holiday. I have tried to create a little bit that feeling on our roof terrace. 




The best way to enjoy is of course to spend time together with your loved ones or friends. Sometimes is also nice to chill alone a bit.


 
I like flowers, green plants and trees a lot...but I am not a very good gardener. My plants have to survive in hard conditions. I found a nice grass to plant for this summer and it loves to grow here. It also reminds me of dunes and strong type of grass which grows on windy spots.


I have also an olive tree which I bought six years ago from Germany. I am surprised how long friends we are. Still happy to see it getting new fresh leaves in every spring. Some other seasonal flowers I am buying every season and slowly getting to know which ones are suitable to my way of gardening. Getting better though!











Green with a little bit of blue. Small moments of the this beautiful week. 


Tot volgende keer! See you next time!