Wednesday 4 November 2015

...Let your light shine!

Panton story part II: My twins are upstairs, facing each other. Two chairs instead of one. They look exactly the same, but have already a different history in my house. One had to wait longer to get cleaned, alone on the balcony for a night while the other chair was already inside in a warm room and looking good. Two chairs that I found from the street and wrote about on monday. 




Seeing these two empty chairs made me think again of communication. I have just started to write this blog and by doing that I have found a new way to communicate with my thoughts...expressing who I am in a different way. I also want to share my ideas and thoughts with other people. I read other blogs regularly, get inspiration and a little bit a feeling of meeting a friend when looking at the pictures and reading the stories. It is nice to notice that so many people have the same  sort of interests or values, but everybody have their own way to express their story.




With all new technology it is easy to react fast and just write what you think at that moment, also stay anonymous. At the same time it is sometimes also a relief, just follow things and what other people are doing...not to talk, not to listen. 

But in the end the real situation and facing the other person or people at that shared exact moment is so important. By this I mean that there are many things that are better to be said face to face than written between people. In a case of a conflict or experiencing negative feelings, even more important. Facing others and giving them chance to talk with you, giving the empathy a chance. 

But writing a blog is one way to share your voice, staying curious and open to life. Everyone has their own motivation to write and share, but every voice is valuable and unique. Let your light shine!



Tomorrow I will have a long walk outdoors to clear my head and get a new perspective on things! Something obviously is bothering me, but that is life sometimes.